Rates & Insurance
Please contact my office directly to get information about my hourly rate. My rate varies based on the type of session (individual, family or group) I am conducting.
Cash, check, and all major credit cards accepted for payment at the time of service.
Reimbursement for services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I am an in-network provider for PacificSource, Moda Health, Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield and Aetna. If you have other insurance, I am happy to assist you in obtaining the out-of-network benefit to which you might be entitled. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Are out of network providers covered? At what percent?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What forms do I need to request reimbursement?
If you miss your scheduled appointment with less than 24 hours advance notice, you will be required to pay a missed appointment fee.
Kassie W. Hughes, LPC
8113 SE 13th Ave.
Portland, OR 97202